1.1. Before using the https://www.thebakerscompany.eu/ (referred to hereinafter as the "web page", "site ", “website”), please read carefully the information contained in these terms and conditions for usage of the internet page of “The Bakers” (referred to hereinafter as "General Terms and Conditions"), as in case of any arisen questions you can contact us through the coordinates provided in the Contact Us section of the website.
1.2. Should you disagree with any of the terms and conditions, we suggest you to stop using the website immediately.
2.1. These terms and conditions, in connection to the use on the website, have as their object the regulation of the relations between The Bakers Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as the "website operator") and any website user (referred to hereinafter as the "user").
2.2. The "Use/usage" of the website within the meaning of point 2.1. is the access to any information available on the website, regardless of the form in which it is provided.
- Website operator details
3.1. The operator of the website is “The Bakers” AD - a trade company registered with the Trade registry with the Registry Agency under UIC: 205057968, with seat and business address: Shumen city , 13 Industrial 13 str. (referred to hereinafter as "The Company"). The legal representative of the Company is Martin Georgiev Kamenski in his capacity of an executive director/member.
3.2. The company is registered for VAT within the meaning of the Value Added Tax Act with registration number BG 205057968.
3.3. The Company is under the supervision of:
- The Commission for Personal Data Protection - address: Sofia, "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov "№ 2; tel .: +359 2 915 35 18; website: www.cpdp.bg;
- The Consumer Protection Commission - address: Sofia, Slaveikov Square 4A, fl. 3, 4 and 6; tel .: +359 2 980 25 24; website: www.kzp.bg;
- Commission for Protection of Competition - address: Sofia, Vitosha blvd. 18; tel .: +359 2 935 62 22; website: www.cpc.bg
- Purpose of the website
4.1. The purpose of the website is to provide the user with information regarding “The Bakers” AD in its capacity of producer of nuts, bruschetta and pasta products with the brands HULIGAN, ZIGI, KRAMBALS and KARUZO, as well as information on the goods produced under the above-mentioned brands.
4.2. (1) Through the information on the website, it is only intended to promote the trademarks owned by The Bakers AD.
(2) The individual designation and presentation of the goods produced under the trademarks "HULIGAN", "ZIGI", "KRAMBALS" and "KARUZO", does not constitute a public offer or a public invitation for their purchase within the meaning of the Commerce Act.
- Access to the website
5.1. (1) The access to the website is fully free.
(2) The access to the information available on the website is not related to any form of registration by the user.
5.2. (1) The access to the website is performed at the responsibility of the users and it is at their own risk.
(2) The website operator shall not be liable for any damages occurred for the user as a result of their access to the website (including but not limited to damages caused by computer viruses and / or other malicious programs).
- Rights and obligations of the operator of the website
6.1. (1) The website operator may at any time suspend the access to the website or a part of it without the consent and / or prior notification to the user.
(2) The suspension may be planned or accidental; for a certain period of time or unlimited.
(3) Regardless of the type of suspension of the access, the operator of the website shall not be liable for the occurrence of any damages to the user caused by the suspension.
6.2. (1) The website operator has the right at any time to amend/change the content, design and / or the structure of the website without the consent and / or prior notification to the user.
(2) The changes shall take effect immediately after their publication on the website.
6.3. (1) The website operator shall provide the user with access to his social networking business accounts (including but not limited to "LinkedIn", "Facebook", "Instagram").
(2) The access can be made through functional links (so-called "linking") available in all sections of the website.
(3) These general terms and conditions shall not be applicable in relation to the operator's social networking business profiles on the website under point (1).
6.4. (1) The operator of the website provides to the user the opportunity to contact its business partners in Bulgaria and abroad.
(2) The coordinates required to make the contact under point (1) are available in the “Contacts” section on the website, using the "Check out our Partners" link.
6.5. (1) The website operator provides to the user the opportunity to use a dynamic "Google map" available in the "Contacts" section of the website, reflecting the website operator business address.
6.6. (1) The website operator provides the user the opportunity to choose and change the language of the content of the website.
(2) The user may choose between Bulgarian and English language.
(3) The change of the language of the content of the website is possible through functional buttons - "BG" for Bulgarian and “ENG” for English available in all sections of the website.
(4) The website operator is not responsible for the existence of language discrepancies and / or mismatches between the Bulgarian and English versions of the information. In case of such, the Bulgarian text shall prevail.
6.8. The website operator does not guarantee in any way the permanent and constant functioning of the website.
6.9. (1) The website uses the so-called cookies and Google analytics.
- Rights and obligations of the user
7.1. (1) The user is entitled to use the information available on the site by viewing and sharing the content of the website.
(2) When using the information within the meaning of point (1), the user obliges not to amend/change in any way its original content published on the website.
(3) The use of information within the meaning of point (1) shall be only for personal and non-commercial purposes.
(4) The use of the available information on the website for any purpose other than those specified in point (3) could only be made with the explicit consent of the website operator, received by the user in writing.
7.2. (1) The user is entitled at all times to contact the operator on the website through a functional form for generation of electronic inquiries, available in the “Contacts” section of the website.
(2) Sending an electronic inquiry involves entering of "name", "email", "subject" and "text" of the inquiry, followed by pushing the "Send" button.
(3) When written in Bulgarian, the electronic inquiry shall be in Cyrillic alphabet.
(4) The electronic inquiry under point (1) shall not contain obscene, offensive, vulgar and / or threatening words and expressions addressed to the operator of the website and / or to third parties.
(5) Sending an electronic inquiry within the meaning of point (1) in the way specified in point (2) does not create an obligation on the website operator to respond.
(6) The site operator is not bound with any term for replying to an electronic inquiry addressed to him.
7.3. The user shall abstain from any actions that may cause the temporarily or permanently functioning of the site, including, but not limited to infection with computer viruses and / or other malicious programs.
7.4. The user shall not violate in any way the intellectual property rights of the website operator described in point 8 of these general terms and conditions.
- Intellectual property of the website operator
8.1. (1) According to the registration certificates issued by the competent authorities, the website operator is the holder of all intellectual property rights in relation with the trademarks "HULIGAN", "ZIGI", "KRAMBALS" and "KARUZO"
(2) All images, designs, logos, fonts, symbols, illustrations, graphics and other similar features used and accessible on the website are concerned as the intellectual property of the website operator or are used with the consent of their owner.
(3) Each usage of the trademarks under point (1) and / or other intellectual property objects under point (2) could only be made after settlement of the relations between the user and the website operator under the legal order, provided according the provisions of the Bulgarian and European intellectual property law.
(4) The access to the website as provided in the general terms and conditions shall not in any way be understood and / or interpreted as granting a license or right to use the intellectual property of the operator on the website.
8.2. Any violation of the intellectual property of the website operator shall be pursued in accordance with the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union
9.1. These general terms and conditions shall enter into force and be applicable to all users, considered from 05.03.19
9.2. The legislation of Republic of Bulgaria shall be applicable to all of the provisions of the current general terms and conditions.
9.3. Any legal disputes that have arisen from the interpretation and / or application of these general terms and conditions shall be solved by the competent Bulgarian court.
9.4. The invalidity of any of the provisions of the general terms and conditions do not lead to invalidity of the other provisions.
9.5. (1) These general terms and conditions are drawn up and available in Bulgarian and English.
(2) In case of discrepancies between the Bulgarian and English, the Bulgarian version shall prevail.